Fresh Rose & Fresh Gulkand From Pushkar
About Tulsi Gulkand
Established in the year 1978 Tulsi Gulkand is one of India’s leading Gulkand Companie based in Pushkar. Building on a legacy of quality and experience of over 42 years, Tulsi Gulkand is today India’s most trusted name among Gulkand manufacturers. The company is having its presence in pan India and it is widely used as best Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care product.
Tulsi Gulkand is pioneer in the industry for making the Gulkand which is organic by nature. The Gulkand manufactured here maintain the quality and nutrition of the product. Hence customers can relish the taste of purity and perfectly produced this natural food product.
What is Gulkand?
Gulkand is the sweet Indian delicacy and most delicious Ayurvedic preparation known to mankind. Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals, used as a flavoring in many parts of South Asia.The word gulkand is derived from the Persian word gul, which means ‘rose’, and khand, which means sugar. Tulsi gulkand obtains rose petals from pushkar in Rajasthan which is known to grow the best roses from all over India. Rose petals contain 80 to 95% of water content so apart from being tasty Tulsi Gulaknd is also healthy that can be enjoyed by people of all ages on daily basis as it is a perfect blend of natural ingredient.
History Of Gulkand
The Gulkand consumption has been used since ages. Initially it was prepared as an ayurvedic medicine which gives relief to people at that time, but with passage of time its formation and usages had changed. presently it is used in food products to enhance the taste like sweets, puddings, milk-shake and also in pan.
Serving & Eating Gulkand
Gulkand can be consumed in many ways like shakes, sweets, laddu, lassi, jam etc where in it is used as part of prepration and give unique taste to these dishes apart from this it can be eaten on its own in its true form. It is mostly served inside the pan and gives a unique flavour to it. Apart from these due to its healing properties tonics are made from this preservative and recommended doses need to be taken for certain illnesses.
Benefits Of Gulkand
Gulkand is a natural preservative and is considered to be an Ayurvedic medicine. Rose is considered as queen of all flowers, making preserve out of rose petel is common in many countries in India this preserve is called Gulkand. There are various benefits of having gulkand in daily routine.
- Natural Coolant- Gulkand has cooling properties that help in treating the ailments which are caused due to excess heat in the body. Heat-related problems like tiredness, lethargy, itching, aches, and pains can be cured by Gulkand. It also helps in reducing burning sensations in the soles and palms.Gulkand can also be used in summers to keep the body cool.When the sun is roaring high outside in summers it is essential to keep the body cool to prevent dehydration and related ailments. The regular intake of Gulkand prevents sunburn that commonly occur in the summer season. It reduce the impact of excees heat on the body. Nosebleed in summer is a common issue in kids. Gulkand is a natural remedy that helps get rid of nosebleed. Give 1 teaspoon of gulkand to your children to prevent and treat nosebleed.
- Best Rejuvenator– Gulkand is a rich source of antioxidants and helps to detoxify the body. Consuming Gulkand will help in maintaining healthy and glowing skin. It rejuvenates the skin and protects it from pollution, dust, and regular wear and tear. Due to excess heat in the body pimples and acne may arise, Gulkand removes the excess heat and removes pimples and old blemishes.
- Cures Constipation– Gulkand softens the stool and its sugar content helps drawing liquids in the intestines, which ultimately helps to get rid of constipation in the pregnancy. Including Gulkand and finer rich food like fruits and vegetables in regular diet. It even cures constipation issues It is safe for pregnant women and kids as well. Half a teaspoon of gulkand in one glass of warm milk before bed is beneficial in curing constipation. Gulkand also helps in treating acidity and heartburn. In Ayurveda, it is prescribed to take half a teaspoon of gulkand in between meals to overcome severe acidity problems in patients. It is effective in treating mild first-degree hemorrhoids and bleeding piles. But if the case is severe it will need other medical interventions.
- Treats Mouth Ulcers– Due to excess heat in the body, many people will suffer from mouth ulcers frequently. Gulkand helps in treating the ulcers effectively. It removes excess heat from the body and gives a soothing effect during burning sensation and pain due to mouth ulcers.
- Rose petal as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory-Phytochemical’s in Rose petals exhibit strong antioxidant properties that have various medicinal uses. Quercetin and kaempferol are known potent antioxidant found in rose petals. It helps in the removal of free radicals and protects body cells from damage. Rose petals and other rose extract offer anti-inflammatory effects. It helps reduce inflammation of the skin, treat edema and helps relieve arthritis.
- Antimicrobial properties of Rose– Rose petals have shown a wide range of antimicrobial properties. Its essential oil and rose petal extract shows prevent the growth of bacteria. In vitro studies have confirmed antibacterial properties of Rose essential oil on a wide spectrum of bacteria. Rose has been traditionally used in the treatment of gastrointestinal troubles and infections. Citronellol, geraniol, and nerol in rose essential oil are believed to offer antibacterial properties. Rose oil or Rose petal extract is used in antiseptic lotion to prevent infections.
Nutritional Value Of Gulkand
gh Rich in nutrients rose petals contain 80% to 95% water content. Rose petals are excellent source of Vitamin C. It is also a good source of vitamin B, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Rose petals are also a good source of carotene, calcium, magnesium, and copper. Rose petals are rich in antioxidants like phenols and flavonoids.
We provide the box packaging of 20 Kgs we do the packaging as per the order closed and the shelf life of the Gulkand is 24 months from the date of packaging
We have a strong transport connect pan India wherein the goods are dispatched either by road or rail based on the customers convenience. .
Though we purchase the fresh roses from Pushkar which itself are pure and clean still the sorting of the flowers are done at our end so that their are no unwanted particles in the prouduct we care for our customers.
We have a strong transportation connect, so once the order is closed the product gets into final finishing and the then its been dispatched, based on the location to deliver time may vary from one state to another. To process the delivery of the goods it may take 3 to 4 days.
We are a traditional company where we value the government permissions and also the hygiene factor of the product.So we have the Fssai License and work as per their norms.
Since we transport the product pan India , where in it may take 1 or 2 days on road so we take special measures to pack the product so that it does not get spoiled or damaged during the transport and reach to our clients in a very healthy manner.
For any inquiry please click at below link.
Our team will get back to you in 24 hours.
Share on facebook